Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tuesday

Well, I have gotten a slow start this morning, but I think in the whole scheme of things, that is good. I finally slept REALLY pretty good -- I'm going to try the bed tonight. I think now that the anesthesia is getting out, I am needing a bit more sleep...thus causing the "sluggish" start! Melynn came over last night (& of course she brought dinner - she is just a Godsend!) and we watched Dancing With the Stars. She had never seen it so we were explaining it to her - we definitely commented on their LACK of costumes! Oh my goodness! Did anyone hear in the National news about the man that drowned his 3 kids (AWFUL!!)?? It all happened 2 doors (right angle) down at the Marriott -- I can see their entrance (well) from our bedroom. So horrible...
Well, nothing exciting happening today except the Comcast guy is supposed to come & hook everything up better! Whoo-hoo! :o)

1 things that make me smile:

Anonymous said...

well, I have to tell you that Pricilla and Louis were TOTAl chemistry last night! Phew, it got hawt! Oh, my!!!!!!! Can't wait for them all to do the Paso Doble! :)

Keeping fingers crossed that you sleep in your own bed tonight and get proper nightime huggles to help you sleep in deep peace.... saw you are back to posting on ANA....so, I gotta tell you, I'm VERY proud of you, K! You are hanging tough and I commend you for your inner strength!

Guess who? Yeah, it's me with the infamous huggles :)