Saturday, April 5, 2008

Saturday

We had our big slumber party - I guess it went well as I slept through it all!! Last night as I was getting ready for bed (earlier than everyone else), Kendie whispered in my ear, "When's it going to be time to cuddle?" Isn't that sweet? I told her I could cuddle with her right then as I was going to bed - she cuddled with me for a few minutes & then ran off - a good send off to dreamland for me!! Dave told me this morning that Emee told him yesterday afternoon, "You always say that Mommy is beautiful, but I don't think she looks so great right now!" Out of the mouths of babes!! I agree, I don't think I look so hot right now either (but I'm working on that!!)!! :o) I slept in and then took a bath and the girls wanted to go on a walk so I walked down to get yesterday's mail. To tell you the truth, I probably could've taken a little nap then! However, Addi and Kendie had soccer games at 2 and 3. I was able to sit in the car & watch Addi's and then we went down to Kendie's. Of course, she was on the field the FARTHEST from where we could park -- not only was I not able to watch from the car but it was quite a hike for me (remember I have an incision on my leg too). I was EXHAUSTED (yet again) after I got to the field. The wind got up & it was not pleasant but I was there and I saw Kendie score a goal! YEAH! I made back to the car - barely - and to the house where I promptly went to bed! Kendie & took a little nap and I feel better now, but I will probably be back in bed soon! That was our day...I still haven't decided if I will go to church tomorrow. I feel like if I could go to a soccer game, then I should go to church but then there's the whole issue of not hiding behind sunnies, not being able to wear a ball cap & scaring small children!!! We'll see!

1 things that make me smile:

Anonymous said...

hello..kay~hmm.. you don't know who I am.... I'm also patient from korea. when I do computer seach for get information of t3 surgery,
I saw your blog.. that was few days ago.. and.. can I ask you something ?? how much did you pay for that surgery...coz I want to get it, and many peoples want to get surgery in here korea..
could you let me know about charges
for an operation?? anyway...I hope everything is gonna be ok...
with your lovely family~