Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturday

Unfortunately, there is really no change in my face...I ran into my ID doc last night at the basketball tourney. He was asking how I was doing & I think was a bit surprised when I told him I was still having good days and bad days (they pretty much alternate) and that my face was still draining all the time. I will see him in the office on Monday and he said that we would do another scan (which is what Dr. Byrne). I really don't think that I am the type of person to just sit and do nothing or let others do something for me - when I feel good, I am a doer - when I don't (which usually is not often), I don't. I have to say I'm getting a little tired of this! I am pretending today that nothing is wrong. I have been to a track meet, a basketball game, and a soccer game and plan to go to Addi's next basketball game. Hopefully, they will win so we won't play again until tomorrow (if they lose, I might have to miss that game to do the IV). I am sure that I will pay for it tomorrow, but today I can pretend! Keep those prayers coming!

3 things that make me smile:

Anonymous said...

continued prayers, hugglezzzzz and some chocolate thrown in for good measure to help the cause. Hang in there, Kay.... you are doing fabulous, mental strength to be admired and you KNOW I'm cheering you on!!!!!!!! Hang tough hun!

Phyl

Debbi said...

Kay, keep your spirits up - that and your wonderful family will get you through all of this. You continue to be an inspiration. I'll be thinking of you right up to lights out on Weds...
Debbi

Debbi said...

Kay, keep hanging in there, okay? I look forward to catching up next week when I'm home from the hospital. In the meantime, do me a big favor, okay? Get Better!!

Debbi