Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane...Again

Finally got to talk to the Dr. in Houston (he was in surgery until 4, but I didn't know that so I sat home all day!I was going to go to WalMart today - I haven't been since 3/27!!!) -- he was SO nice. He is seeing me tomorrow at 2:30. It was too late to catch the last plane out today so we are leaving at 7:00 in the morning (I have to do my IV at 4:00 am!!!!) and will get to Houston at 9:30. I am really glad to be having a plan, to tell you the truth. He thinks that I "probably" won't have to do the IV anymore either, but we will see! We will come back Friday afternoon (in time to make the 1st basketball game & be here for all the games for everyone Saturday!). More later -- off to do IV!! My nurse is calling!! :o)

4 things that make me smile:

melynn said...

Oh Kay!! What an "adventure" you have had. Poor girl! I will continue to pray for you.You know you have a place to stay if you need to come back and see Dr. Byrne!
Thanks for calling last Thursday. I was at the airport picking up my parents. My mom left yesterday. We had a great time. I showed them your apartment.
I'll try to catch you soon on the phone so we can have a proper chat. Tell Dave to look for a Safeway in Houston!

Lara said...

Aww...man! I really wanted to take a day trip to Houston to drive you around! Maybe next time. :)
L-A-R-A

Lara said...

...but you missed your hair appointment...bummer. :)

Anonymous said...

well, you are certainly earning frequent flier miles, but not in a way I would hope for you! Hang in there and will look for further updates re: your appt.

Good vibes, good vibes, good vibes....

xo
Phyl