Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Update from Dr.

The nurse from Dr. Milton's office called just a little while ago and I have been on the phone trying to get some ducks in a row. The CT scan showed that there was an abscess on the massiter (sp?) muscle -- apparently she had already contacted the plastic surgeons here in town and no one would touch me SOOOOOOOO I called Dr. Byrne and he called his friend/colleague in Houston. He called me back and Dr. Brissett said that he would get me in (probably this week). I will call his office 1st thing in the morning (I have his personal cell # too, but will only use that as a last resort). I would like to maybe go at the end of this week and get it taken care of!!! I believe that it is something that they will do in the office and I should be able to return back home (to my sweet girlies) right away. I may need to follow up with him...maybe even weekly...but that will be much more manageable in Houston than Baltimore. At least we finally DOING something! I'll write more when I find it out!! :o)

3 things that make me smile:

Lara said...

Ok, girl, is there any way I can help out or meet up with you or anything? I'm halfway between Amarillo and Houston. I'll be there in a flash if you'd like!! ~L-A-R-A

Anonymous said...

answers and blessings....blessings and finally answers.... let's get you healed, K! Onward and upward.... hang in there! Huggles to you!

Phyl

Anonymous said...

Finally!! I hope everything goes well and you are able to keep up with the little ones busy schedules in no time!!

Lori