Sunday, April 6, 2008

KOREA

To the person from Korea -- I would LOVE to "chat" with you further about this, but you didn't leave me anyway to communicate with you!! Could you please send me an address or something? I have a web cam -- do you? I got it for my birthday so the girlies could talk to their grandparents and cousins, but don't really know yet how to use it completely -- but I can learn!! Anyway...please let me know something!! Thanks!! :o)

3 things that make me smile:

Anonymous said...

wow~ seems like special delivery~
thank you so much...lol
ok~

hyunjustart@hanmail.net

please call me "amber"

that's my e-mail addess..
here is 10:20 pm now~ how about there?

I'm not good at english..^^
understand me~^^ always be happy!!

Debbi said...

Hey Kay - glad you posted the pictures. I'll have to agree with David, though - you still look beautiful!

Speedy recovery and prayers.
Debbi (B minus 23 in NJ)

melynn said...

Hello friends!! I have been out of town for the weekend. Now I am back in Baltimore and I miss you!! Guess where I'm going tonight?? Whole foods by your apartment! One of my students needs to get some speciality items there for a project. Maybe I'll check on the construction while I'm down there.
Glad you made it home safely. Post more pics soon. I want to see the progress. xoxoxo