Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hospital!!

I am headed for the hospital - I just came home to pack a little bag. I had to go to another Dr. this morning as mine got sick. They wanted to reschedule, but I told them I had to be seen as I had an infection and needed to find out if I needed to go to Houston. The Dr. I saw is a guy I went to high school with and has an EXTREMELY good reputation in town. He jumped right in and did the stuff I asked about doing Tuesday -- he tried to call Dr. Byrne from the exam room but he was in surgery. He left for a minute and came back & said that he had talked to his friend (an infectious disease Dr.) and that they wanted to get me in & do IV -- weren't going to mess around!! They are also to do a CAT scan to make sure the infection is contained. Got to run -- keep praying!! :o)

2 things that make me smile:

Anonymous said...

oh, Kay hun!!!!!!! Prayers are in full effect... please hang in there and if someone can keep us updated, that would be great....

Get well, hun! Please please get well!

xo
Phyl

Debbi said...

Kay-

You are in the prayers and thoughts of many, many people. You are an amazing, strong, brave woman and I know that God is with you on this. Stay strong.
Debbi