Friday, April 11, 2008

2 Weeks



WOW! Can you believe that it has been 2 weeks? This time last week, I was just trying to get home! I know that I still have a ways to go, but look at that little smile...I'm thinking it looks pretty good! One of these days I will surprise you all & actually fix my hair and put on some make-up!! I have been proud of myself for not really doing much - just been hanging out here at home. I have done a few loads of laundry, but nothing too strenuous. I think that my leg is getting better SLOWLY - I really think that is the thing that will probably take the longest to heal. I told Cindy that I can't imagine ever getting up at 5:15 again to go to the gym and she told me she was giving me 4 weeks! Slave driver! Funny, that's what Dr. Byrne said too! Hopefully by then I will WANT to go...

Have a great weekend - I'll be hanging out here! :o)

3 things that make me smile:

melynn said...

Sister, you look great!!!!! Your smile is so pretty and your cheek swelling is gone!

Still enjoying your food. Thanks Dave!!!!

Anonymous said...

Kay, you look marvelous! OMG, look how far you have come in 2 wks! Heck, you don't need to worry about hair or makeup.... you are gorgeous as you are! Inner beauty radiates far better, and hun, you have it! Hang in there.....and yes, Cindy sounds like a slave driver! Can I borrow her? :)

xo
Phyl

Anonymous said...

Kay-
The change is amazing - and in such a short time! You look fantastic - don't even give a thought to makeup. Besides, as Phyl correctly stated, inner beauty always shines through - and you got it!!
Enjoy the weekend,
Debbi