Monday, April 7, 2008

Monday

OK - I know that I am still not ready to enter any photo contests, but I took this yesterday after church -- right before I changed my clothes and crawled into bed! Yes, I went to church, but I was EXHAUSTED (yet again) by the time I got there! (I pretty much just flopped down on the pew and didn't move until service was over!) I had gotten up & helped get the girlies ready so I was pretty tired to start with -- probably wasn't the best day to decide I needed to iron a shirt either. I'll admit, I was VAIN & wanted to wear this new shirt because it tied in the front and I will probably NEVER be that skinny again!! Of course, what was I thinking? No one was looking at my cute shirt or how skinny I was because everyone was focusing on MY FACE!! Anyway, it takes zero time to get ready when you do NOTHING to your hair & go make-up-less!! (Notice my new black pearls that my father-in-law gave me for Christmas, aren't they beautiful?) Later that day, I went to Addi's soccer game and had to walk over to the far field. I think it is all the walking that gets me the most. Once again, I was done in when I got home. I did a few things today (just like before I got my license - Mom drove me around) and seem to have a little more stamina today! I think it will get better a little every day!
I have put enough pictures of me up lately --- I need to get some up of the girlies!!
Hope everyone has a great Tuesday! :o)

5 things that make me smile:

melynn said...

Kay, you look great! The swelling has gone down so much. The brusing on your left eye looks like it is almost gone.

It was great to talk to you tonight. You always make me laugh!

Anonymous said...

Kay, looking better and better each day!

And that is a beautiful necklace!

You can't really sit still for 5 minutes, can you? Sounds like you're always doing something! Make sure you get your rest!
Lori

Anonymous said...

I agree! It is amazing how much of your bruising has healed. Your mouth looks great! Just think, once you are able to put on makeup you will look even more beautiful. I enjoy seeing the pictures of the girls, but still keep us up to date with photos of yourself and Dave, of course!

Ruth Ann

Anonymous said...

looking great, Kay! Day by day, inch by inch! ... and as one Pearly-girl, I can absolutely appreciate the strand you got for Christmas! Hang in there! Cheering you on! Looking gooooood!

Phyl

Anonymous said...

kay~ this is amber,,
wow~ you look great~ yeh.. you look much better thatn I think..
you can make beautiful smile soon^^ I envy you~