Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Better than coffee

OK...I think that I figured out something better than coffee...finally getting to brush my teeth!! Thanks to Hillary for putting a "soft" toothbrush in my little care package! My friend, Nancy (that told me about the surgery), had told me to get a baby toothbrush, but I couldn't really find one, but the super soft one worked.
Isn't Grandpa's name Zeb or something like that? I know that the Dr. on Little House is Hiram.

OK...here is the big question...you have to weigh in on this...are you ready for pictures?? Let me know!!

6 things that make me smile:

Anonymous said...

Yes I am ready for the pictures. I hope that you are feeling better.

Kim

Anonymous said...

Nan, she's great and tickled she shared about baby soft toothbrushes. Great idea!


*raises hand*
Ready! :)

Phyl

Anonymous said...

Yes, I can't wait to see the new Kay. You are well on the way to looking like a new woman!!

Ruth Ann

Anonymous said...

Of course we're ready!!Say Cheese!!!

Lori

Anonymous said...

Kay!! Finally a post...forgive me. Been reading your blog every day and saying a prayer for you (and Dave, and curly girlies, and your mom, etc...) I hope you're feeling better and I'm so happy you finally got to brush your teeth! It's the little things in life, right? Although coffee and brushing teeth really rank up there in importance to me!! Yes, share some pictures for sure! Would love to see them!! I love you very much!!

Anonymous said...

That last comment was from me, Shari, by the way. Still trying to figure this thing out. duh. I love you!!