Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thursday night

It's evening or I would start, "Good Morning Baltimore!!" We are here. We just returned from eating at Little Italy -- it was SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOO good!! We didn't have any problems getting here this time (except that Dave & I didn't get to sit together & Dave had to sit by an extremely large woman). After getting our car, we went straight to Johns Hopkins to pay for the browlift - they wouldn't do it if we hadn't paid today! After that, we came & met Melynn & went to an early dinner (we hadn't eaten since breakfast). The hospital called & I can go earlier tomorrow -- so I am supposed to be there at 8:00 now and they will start the surgery at 9:00 (instead of 11:00). THEN I had a message from Dr. Byrne -- such a nice touch. He said he just wanted to make sure I didn't have any questions (but assured me we would have time for that tomorrow) and said that he hoped I got a good nights sleep and that they would take good care of me tomorrow -- so sweet!!! Anyway, I have to make some lists for Dave (I am trying to make sure he can update this blog, if not Melynn will do it for us) and eat some cheesecake on a stick that Melynn made!!
Keep praying!! :o)

1 things that make me smile:

Shalla said...

Kay,

You are in my thoughts and prayers tonight. I've been thinking of you all week. I hope all goes well with the surgery and your recovery. I also hope you will get your smile back, but even if you don't have the physical smile that you want after the surgery, you are someone who is always just a big smile no matter what. You are a truly inspriring and special person. All my best. God Bless!

Shalla