Thursday, March 13, 2008

Busy,Busy, Busy...

I remembered the camera Sunday at the basketball game and have pictures from Emee's Figure Skating Exhibition too, but just haven't had time to get it all on here. Tuesday was Kendie's birthday and I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get everything ready to go skiing and then Dave & I leave the day after we get back for Baltimore! Yesterday, I apparently got food poisoning and was sick all evening and into the night! Wasn't pleasant and put me even more behind! I know everything will get done...eventually. Tonight we have Kendie's little performance at 7 and then have to be across town at 7:30 for Addi's championship basketball game (that is after Addi's dance!). Run, run, run...
More later...

0 things that make me smile: