Saturday, March 22, 2008

Figure Skating







I am going to try to catch up on a few things that have happened the last couple of weeks that I just haven't had the time to post! I even have pictures!! I took some pictures of Addi playing basketball but they didn't really turn out that great -- since she will be playing a lot more, I'll get better pictures of her later (she has her new uniform now anyway). Here are some pictures of Emee's Figure Skating Exibition -- since we only have ice when the hockey team is playing (& their season now over), we have already had their "final" recital-type thing. Emee finished the season doing much better than the beginning. The big highlight was getting her beautiful skating outfit from Aunt Francie AND it had a matching scrunchee (she thought that was the BEST!). You ROCK Aunt Francie!!
(Obviously I have to work on getting the pictures to look right, but at least they are here!!) :o)

1 things that make me smile:

Anonymous said...

She looks so skilled in her pictures. Good job Emee and thank goodness for wonderful Aunties! A matching scrunchee is the coolest.

Kim