Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Last Minute...

Just a little update...Here I sit doing this instead of what I SHOULD be doing. I have pretty much finished everything but packing (which I haven't started), but since that will mainly be PJ's & lougewear, it shouldn't take too long. I finished the schedules for the girls for Mom so that is out of the way. I am really NOT nervous or scared, just anxious about leaving the girlies. We have left them before, but not for this long and not for anything but a pleasure trip. It is harder since Addi "gets" it now and can worry about me! Gotta run get busy so I won't be up all night... :o)

1 things that make me smile:

Anonymous said...

good vibes, good vibes, sending good vibes.... :)

wellness huggles from your favorite head-booger mod! :)

Hang tough!
Phyl