Friday, March 28, 2008

Kay's in Surgery

Well, they just took Kay back for surgery and said it will take 4 or 5 hours to complete. They are going to take a tendon form her left leg to help bring more symmetry after the surgery. Kay is a real trooper and went in "smiling". Kay asked if they could remove some extra fat while they weer in there but I think she is perfect!!!!

I'll post new information as soon as I know.

Till then........

3 things that make me smile:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave,
Just want you to know that I've been praying for Kay and for you all morning. I saw Emee at school and she was fine (I gave her a hug). I'll check back this evening to check your blog. Blessings to you!
Shelly Young

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave, Phyl from ANA here. Been tracking this and truly appreciate your updates. Will check back later and hoping you and the girls are hanging in there. As for our "AN" girl.... pls let her know that I'm sending the infamous healing huggles (she'll know...).

Thanks!
Phyl (ANA board)

Anonymous said...

Dave be sure to give her kisses to her forehead when she is out of surgery. I am thinking and praying for both of you today. Hang in there I know the wait is very hard.

Kim