Friday, March 28, 2008

In Recovery

Well, I just got to see the most Beautiful sight in the world, the angel God blessed me with named Kay. She is resting and we're waiting on a room.

I wnat to thank everyone for your thoughts and prayers, It means so to me and my family!

You have blessed us much more than you know!

Thanks again and Lord willing the next post will be from Kay!

4 things that make me smile:

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO very much for these updates.... Kay is so blessed to have you by her side.... and pls tell her that wellness huggles and wishes still stream in from me. Please get some rest as well as the girls.... Mom will be home soon!

Phyl

Anonymous said...

Dave that is wonderful! Give her my love and of course kisses to her forhead. Also tell her to give you the same. Love both of you guys........Kim

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Dave, they need to clone you! Kay is truly blessed to have you!

Please tell her I can't wait to get my money's worth out of my free long distance - so I hope she's telephone ready soon!

I pray that tomorrow she'll feel a whole lot better.

Lori

Lara said...

Dave,
I TOTALLY understand how seeing your spouse after surgery is the most beautiful thing in the world! When I saw Chris after his day-long surgery last Friday, my heart nearly burst with joy.
blessings-
Lara Loewl