Friday, March 7, 2008

Before/After Pics & Article

I thought that I had posted this earlier, but I realize now that I just sent it out to a few...I didn't want to be too overzealous too soon. Here is the link that shows the before/after pictures of some of the people that have had this surgery: http://www.hopkinsfacialplastics.com/gallery_facial_reanimation.php. Some of the people obviously had some other work too!
I thought that I had 2 articles on the T3 surgery, but I think they are the same! :o)
Happy Friday!

2 things that make me smile:

Mippie said...

OOH-are you so excited? My email is melfie@littlemelfredsstudio.com - I really hope we can meet up while you're here! My appointment is Monday-I'm assuming we'll decide on a surgery date then. I don't think it'll be before the 19th! xo-Mel

Lori67 said...

K - I finally got around to checking out your blog! What a beautiful family you have! Looks like you've got 3 little supermodels on your hands there! They must get that from Mom! I didn't notice Dad's flowing blonde locks in the pictures!

I'll be thinking of you on the 19th!!
Lori (in Nashville)