Saturday, March 29, 2008

End of a long day

Kay and I are in he apartment which is very very nice. It's right on the harbor so we can look out and watch the sail boats go by which for me is a real thrill!!!

She slept most of the day and her eye is still quiet swollen. The doctors said we could remove the bandages tomorrow and get her cleaned up. Kay, true to her amazing self is doing GREAT!!!! What an amazing woman God blessed me with!

More as time goes by!

2 things that make me smile:

Scott & Erica said...

WONDERFUL! God bless you both and we will pray for a speedy recovery and great results!
erica

Anonymous said...

Kay,

I'm so gald you're doing well. I've been thinking about you and keeping you in my prayers all weekend. Rest up and before you know it you'll be at home and feeling better!

Dave, you've done a nice job of updating the blog. Kay is blessed to have such a loving and supportive husband.

All my best,

Shalla