Monday, March 3, 2008

E-mail from JH...

I just got an e-mail from the girl at Johns Hopkins and she said that Dr. Byrne reviewed my pictures and thinks that I would be a good candidate for the T3 surgery!!!!!!!!!! YEA!! She asked if she could call me & schedule an appointment...but since I already have one, I am one step ahead of the game! I guess I kind of got the cart before the horse, but I was just asking and since Erin found that appointment, I jumped at it figuring I could cancel later! Now I don't have to!!! YIPEE!! I have to secure our plane tickets for the trip now!!

My friend, Gayle, said the most beautiful prayer about my situation last Wednesday in Ladies Bible Class. They have been praying about this every since I found out about the possibility. She said that she "hoped that the smile in my heart could be on my face again for everyone to see" or something close to that. Is that not the sweetest thing -- and what a way with words?

I am trying not to be too excited, but 12 years is kind of a long time to not have a real smile...

4 things that make me smile:

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting! I'm sorry I missed your call today I had to go to the Pharmacy and pick of CJ's millions of prescriptions. I lost track of how many he had left in one and so had to go in a hurry to pick them up. I got your msg at dinner time and knew you would be busy I will try to give you a call tom. Kim

Texas Dimons said...

I am so happy for you K...Hope it all goes well and you will be in our prayers.
Jenn

Anonymous said...

Kay,
As you know, I'm following along and keeping fingers crossed that the procedure goes well. Vested interest here as well as I know the "crew of the PBW" wants to hear as well. Hang in there. Sending my infamous "huggles". BTW, the girls are SO precious! :)

Phyl (ANA board)

Mippie said...

Kay-

I'm so excited for you! You're in my thoughts and prayers - March 19th isn't far at all!

xo-Mel