Sunday, March 30, 2008

Kay

Well, we had a rough night. Kay can't swallow her meds due to what we feel is congestion in her throat she can't cough up. She woke up scared and shaking and we had to call the ER.
It scared me as well but she is still able to breath. I'm nervous playing doctor when I'm not qualified. Please pray the the swelling will go down and that Kay will be able to get her pain medications and antibiotics down easily. I think this will be a long day as Kay and I are both from lack of sleep tired and are ready for her to start showing some improvements!

2 things that make me smile:

Debbi said...

Continued prayers coming your way. Please keep us all updated.

Debbi

Anonymous said...

Kay,
I found your blog completely by accident. Actually, that's not true...GOD led me to your blog. I am lifting you up in prayer. I haven't read your entire blog, but the one entry that I did was about praying for other ANer's. I will be your prayer partner and when you are home and able to listen, I will share my story.
May GOD give you a calm and peaceful day. I will check in later.
Susan in SC