Friday, March 28, 2008

Kay is FREEEE

Well Kay is out of surgery and doing fine, still in recovery.

The doctor said they had to remove more tendon that the originally thought but she is doing great!!

The doctor said time would tell how much movement she will have but he thought Kay looks great, I'm anxious to see her!

4 things that make me smile:

Anonymous said...

Dave, I'm so glad to hear she's doing well!

Thanks for keeping us posted. Kay has been such a wonderful support and inspiration to all of us on the AN forum - now it's time for us to support her for a change!

Tell her we'll still love her even if she looks like a prize-fighter for a few weeks!

Take care of both of you!!!
Lori (in Nashville)

Anonymous said...

well, if she looks like a prize fighter, she most certainly has earned the top prize for this! Please give her MAJOR healing huggles from Phyl, ANA

(btw, huggles to Lori and that lady that tends to kiss foreheads.. she knows who she is!)

Phyl/ANA forum

Anonymous said...

Thank you Dave for keeping us informed all day. I can't wait to see pictures of the new Kay. She will look beautiful on the outside just like she is on the inside!

Ruth Ann Norris
Waco

Anonymous said...

I have prayed for your wife alot today. I am also a mother but of 2 little boys. I am keeping your children in my prayers also.
crookedsmile.
Angela McMillen
Little Rock,Arkansas