Sunday, March 30, 2008

Dave's a Liar, Liar Pants on Fire!!

I look AWFUL, I still can't open my mouth (so i can't really talk-did you ever think that would happen?) & i really don't feel that great! I was never into plastic surgery - i'm thinking now that we better get some results!!! :o) I was able to take the bandages off this morning & so I can now wear my glasses - not being able to see anything made it worse. I will probably try to shower later. Didn't have a very good night - I am very congested & that is making it worse -- please pray about that specifically...ok?

3 things that make me smile:

Anonymous said...

K -

I'm pretty sure you could have been run over by a train and dragged thru the mud and Dave would still think you're the most beautiful woman on the planet! Although, you probably DO feel like you've been run over at this point.

Hang in there. Maybe a shower will help you feel better and loosen that congestion. In the mean time, I will pray about that and even do a "go away congestion dance" in my front yard for you.

Lori

Melissa said...

I hope this doesn't post three times, because that is how many times I submitted it...

I am so glad all the posts have been available. What a great guy you have by your side!!! I figured today, being the third day, you would be feeling run over. Hope that your throat is beginning to clear. The boys said a very special pray for Miss Kay tonight. We love you guys. Will try to check in with you tomorrow! Hope you both get some rest tonight! Love, Melissa

Unknown said...

Dear, Dear Kay, Today is the ruff third day...all will be good tomorrow.

We are So Praying for YOU! YOU are in our hearts. JESUS will heal YOU!

Tomorrow, the Girls are coming to a tea party with Braid in our home.
They are Excited! We are Excited!

Praying YOU a Great and Healing Tomorrow....Love and Hugs and Prayers...Eddie, Gayle, Tracy, Russ, Brently, Brecky, Siah, Jake, Braid, Asher, Kimberly, Robin, Rainy and Blue....