Thursday, May 29, 2008

Straight hair...


The "Curly Girlies" talked me into straightening their hair -- Emee had been waiting for me to get better (no IV) so I could do her hair -- I had never done it. Get a good look at Addi's beautiful LONG hair because she wants to get it cut off again. I have an appointment for her next Wednesday. She will be donating to Locks of Love again...I'm so proud of her even though I will miss it!! At least it will grow back...sigh... Oh, I forgot to add that one of the teacher's at Emee's schoool thought that there was a new girl in her class because she didn't recognize Emee with straight hair!!



1 things that make me smile:

Anonymous said...

now, Kay... you know that I am a licensed cosmetologist... and I have to admit... the girlies look simply mah-vel-ous! GREAT job, Mom!

xo
Phyl