Tuesday, May 13, 2008

PICC-less!!!

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! I am PICC-less!! It already feels so good! Nothing else has really changed -- I will still take oral antibiotics and HHC will pack my face twice a day until I go back to Houston on the 23rd. He said that my white blood count had gone back up so that was good. I feel good and am having a wonderful visit with my MIL & SIL. The cousins are having a BLAST -- the weather has been really good so they have really been enjoying the backyard! Need to go - just wanted to share that I was PICC-less!! :o)

3 things that make me smile:

Anonymous said...

HALAYLUYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{hugglez, hugglez, hugglez!!!)


YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxooxox

(inch by inch, day by day...) You go girlie!

Texas Dimons said...

YEAH!! Thank heaven for small miracles!

Debbi said...

Kay-

I'm doing the happy dance for you - while sporting my best pirate grin!

You GO, girl!!

Debbi