Thursday, May 22, 2008

Once again...

Once again, I am typing this when I should be doing something else...like packing...clothes, not my face!! We have to be at the airport in the morning at 6:00 so we have to leave here at 5:40. I don't know if I will even go to bed tonight since I have not packed one thing yet and we have Preschool Graduation at 7:00 (Kendie has to be there at 6:30) and then Addi's Dance Recital at 8:30 (she has to be there at 8:00). We will probably get home around 10 and then get Addi to bed. Actually, she will probably help me pack since she is getting old enough to do that and won't have to go to school tomorrow! WOW, I just thought of that -- I may get to sleep a little after all! I got a babysitter to bring Emee & Kendie home from the little graduation so they can get to bed. (OK, I just had to "plunge" the potty - it was about to overflow -- I DON'T have time for this today!!!) Anyway, my appointment is tomorrow in Houston at 12:00. The HHC nurse and I think that it can't be anything BUT good news -- say a little prayer for me, please! I'll try to update tomorrow after I see the Dr. :o)

2 things that make me smile:

Anonymous said...

My goodness! What a hectic time, Kay! Ok, sounds like you have everything organized.... good. Plane tix? Check. Girlies all set? Check. Unplugging the "loo"... um... TMI! TMI! TMI! :)

Have a good/safe trip and can't wait for the updates from the dr!

Bon voyage... safe journey!
xoxo
Phyl

Anonymous said...

Hey Kay,,
You look georgeous!!!
Yesterday Dara checked your blog and screeched with delight. Everyone in the house rushed upstairs to see what it was all about, You look awesome!!! We are so happy for your triumph.
Love and blessings from The Freed family in Castaic, Ca.