Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Nothing

OK...the only thing going on here is the snow outside. Yesterday, the high was 60 degrees and today it is 28!! It has been "spitting" snow most of the day but no accumulation. Really, it has been pretty yucky because the wind has been blowing and it is FREEZING!!! It is definitely not one of those peaceful, beautiful snows. When I woke up & heard the wind this morning I looked outside to make sure we weren't in Kansas! It was in the 30's when I went to the gym at 5:30, but as I learned on the morning news (I learn so much watching the news while I work out), you can't have a "HIGH" until the sun rises, so by then the temperature had dropped! I have been wearing my "Marshmallow" coat so I have stayed pretty warm going from place to place. I ordered a coat a couple of years ago and the girlies say I look like a giant marshmallow in it -- it is a darn good description!! It is long (which I love for the wind), puffy and white! I guess it is a good day to be stuck doing laundry (which is what I am doing!). Guess I'll go fold some more clothes...stay warm! :o)

1 things that make me smile:

Texas Dimons said...

Hey...I did laundry that day too!! Pretty yucky here today..no snow, just wet and cold! Love being able to keep in touch this way!