Thursday, January 17, 2008

Jump'n'Jive!!

YEA!! We have MUSIC! I am so excited -- I figured out how to do ALL of this by myself except the very last step!! I didn't even know that you could go to a place & create a playlist for free until this afternoon. I went to my friend's blog and worked backwards from there. There were some songs that I had planned on adding that were not on that particular sight -- I am sure you could put them on yourself (I just chose from what they had), but whew, I have done enough computer stuff for one day! I called two of my more literate computer geeks, I mean friends, but they couldn't help me with this one. I'm sure either of them could have figured it out if they would have been here in front of the screen instead of me just trying to tell them! :o) One even offered to come over and help, but had plans tonight so was going to come tomorrow -- you can still come, Diane! So sweet...Anyway, we went to eat, came home & Dave immediately figured it out (I knew he just needed food to stimulate his brain). He did admit, after I gave him a big ole hug, that he just happened to hit the wrong button and got it!!! Whatever works - I'll take it however I can get it!! I better go - I have spent WAY too much time on this and I haven't even started to pack for the girlies and me (we are leaving tomorrow to go to Houston!!!

2 things that make me smile:

Melissa said...

YEA!!! The music sounds great. I will now leave your blog minimized to just listen to the music. Hope that you have a great Friday.

Julie said...

Good for you! I think you asked me on a comment how to do it, and I never responded (oops!). You are such a pro to figure it all out! That's exactly how I did it... About the Chipmunk think, you have to view your playlist on the playlist site and click on each song to check for the Chipmunks. If you hear them, just delete that song. I have only used songs from the playlist site...it's all I know how to do.
:)
Have a great day and tell Dave hello!
J