Sunday, January 13, 2008

Explanation...

OK...so after giving more thought to this, I think that I need to clarify a few things. I am really excited about trying to reach out and help people that are really needing someone to talk to about Acoustic Neuroma; however, this will NOT be a blog just about that!! It will MOSTLY be about our family and the crazy, funny things that happen to us and what we are doing. Hopefully, I am not consumed with the fact that I had an acoustic neuroma (even though I am proud that I have been through all that & think I have come out of it on the other side) and my life does not revolve around that. I say all that because I realized that for someone to find my site, I have to have those words in it a lot so that it will be picked up & those really searching for information or others who have/had AN can find their way to Three Curly Girlies. I still don't understand about blogs and how they work, so any help is appreciated - especially on how I get my address out there. Please feel free to send this address to anyone that you think could benefit from it. For someone who really didn't plan on doing this, God has really been working overtime the last 24 hours to show me how I can really use this as a ministry for Him. If anyone is interested, I would like to start a group that I can send out names (all over the internet) to so that we can pray for those that are about to undergo surgery &/or treatment or making tough decisions about treatments (I have already discovered that there are different options out there which was not even a consideration w/me, but Dave & I are kind of glad that it was clear cut for us). I am a firm believer in the awesome power of prayer. So does any of that make sense?? OK, so now I have explained all of that...I don't plan on harping on the AN stuff unless someone contacts me!! :o)

Have a super day - ours will include Figure Skating lessons and a Crown Financial Small Group that Dave is starting!!

1 things that make me smile:

Joe said...

Checkout http://www.anausa.org/forum/