Thursday, February 7, 2008

Snaps for Me!

OK...so this is a purely selfish entry -- all about ME and how I am doing with my weight loss!! I went to weigh in today and I was a LOSER again!! Last week, I gained (it was less than a pound, but I still didn't like it!) and so I tried to do better this week. I lost 3.2 pounds! YEA!! My total now is 26.2 and I am less than 4 pounds away from my goal. I would have made my goal TODAY if I wouldn't have changed it last week to a lower number -- what was I thinking? I have still been doing the Elliptical and the ArcTrainer, but I have finally added weights (arms only right now as my knee has been bothering me) and I am trying to do stomach work. The main thing is that I have gone down MANY sizes and that I have had a LOT of positive comments. I just feel better and can do so much more. I would say that I usually have more energy, but the last week & a half I have not! If this continues into next week, I will be calling the Dr. to have my bloodwork done to see if my thyroid levels have changed. I have them checked regularly, but since I have dropped almost 30 pounds, I wonder if that is the culprit and we just need to adjust my medicine a little. I bet it is the medicine - it couldn't be that I do too much...Gotta run go pick up kids, take Addi to dance, make dinner, and get Emee to a birthday party -- all before 6!!

1 things that make me smile:

Unknown said...

That's awesome Kay, I need to start trying again. I always feel so much better when I've had a little exercise and am trying to eat healthy. Keep up the good work.
Tammie