Saturday, February 16, 2008

Good News, Bad News

The good news is that after a week, Kendie is finally better (but still has a cough), the bad news is that now Addi is running a fever and I have no voice and am not feeling too great! I am still choosing to be optimistic, however, so I am hoping to NOT have the full blown flu!! I will take Addi tomorrow to the Dr. on call and hopefully get her started on Tamaflu so she might not miss quite so much school. Emee is still showing no signs -- she rarely gets sick. I think it is because she hates going to the Dr. so much that she just kind of wills her immunities to be strong!! :o)
Addi's basketball game today was cancelled because of the weather. It is cold and wet here, but not near as bad as predicted. We still might get a little snow tonight. I think everyone here is a little paranoid after the 2 different big pile-ups on the interstate this year. Three of our team members drive in from a little town so I'm glad they wouldn't be on the road.
Again, this isn't very exciting, but since I have basically been in the house for a week -- not much has happened!!

0 things that make me smile: