Saturday, February 2, 2008

Changes...

So, I took a little time and made some changes. I figured out how to get our family picture from Shutterfly to the computer (have Dave do it, of course!!) and then I could put it on this page. I also put up a picture of Dave & me. We were in the Las Vegas airport waiting for our next plane to take us on to San Diego for Thanksgiving and I took it -- I am getting good at holding the camera out and snapping!! I still need to work on getting the pictures and text looking good when I add a picture to the posts, but at least I have some! I wanted to do a slideshow, but that will have to come after more time can be spent investigating how to do it! :o)
It is beautiful here today (& I am inside?) -- a change from the blowing blizzard I awoke to Thursday morning (so I went back to bed -- no gym!). Anyway, we are not doing much. Addi had a basketball game last night (they lost, but she played well...when she played. She had 3 fouls at 1/2 so they kept her out a while, but very clean and aggressive in the 2nd half!) She was suppose to have one today & tomorrow, but we had to forfeit today b/c we had 2 girls in a volleyball tourney & 2 sick. :o( Tomorrow, Emee has figure skating during the game -- I guess we'll do the "split"! Addi & Mom went to a college game since hers was cancelled so we'll see what Addi has to say about that.
Not a very exciting post, but at least it is something!!!

1 things that make me smile:

Julie said...

Wow! Ice Skating sounds like fun! If you go to that Slide.com, it's really easy to create a slide show...just fyi. Sorry you can't skydive. That can be first on your list to do in Heaven! :)