Saturday, February 9, 2008

Crazy...

Well, I WAS pretty proud that I did the slide show all by myself, but I did NOT put the previous post to "Check it out" so I guess I don't know as much about it as I thought!! I was just trying to see if I could get it to be continous (not ever end). I like to listen to the music so I leave it on and open another tab to do what I need to do - then at some point it comes to an end & shows something else instead of pictures. Also, I think that there should be a way to get it to top to bottom instead of side to side (it would fit better) so I was checking out if I could do that & I went back to the blog and it had made its own entry!! Crazy...
On another note, yesterday afternoon, Addi & I went to WalMart to do some "major" shopping. By major, I mean, not just running in & picking up an item or two. Now, I realize that most people do not "run in" to WalMart, but I do. It is RIGHT by our house and I know the store like the back of my hand so I do "run in" a lot. I have always said that I could make one of those WalMart commercials -- I know I go there quite frequently (one time Kendie said, "Mom, when you go to WalMart tomorrow...). However, I was taken by surprise when we were walking out yesterday and the greeter yelled, "See you tomorrow!" TOMORROW -- I really don't go EVERY day!! He must have just said the wrong thing! PLUS, he is not the one I see the most!! Do I really go to WalMart that much??
I won't be going to WalMart today (even though I need to) because Dave is out of town and Kendie is running a fever. Mom stayed with her during Addi's basketball game this afternoon. The game was not that great and Addi certainly did not play her usual aggressive way. I am wondering if she is getting sick too (the coach said she was even wondering if she was getting sick). Now I am super glad that Dave is coming home tonight! Off to check on girlies!!

0 things that make me smile: