Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Update on Slideshow...

Well, obviously I don't have a slideshow up yet, BUT can I just say that Slide has been WONDERFUL to work with?? "Leslie" has been helping me out and has been so great! She was able to put the saved information onto my account and so all of the time spent was NOT in vain. However, it is still giving me an error message when I try to post it. Apparently, it works fine when she does it but not on my end. She & I are getting to be great e-mail buddies!

On another note, the girlies are back in school. Addi is trying to get caught up after having missed the last week of school before the break. They all 3 seemed to have good days yesterday. Kendie feel asleep around 6:30 and the other 2 went right to sleep too - it's hard getting up at 7 when you are used to sleeping in! Yesterday morning, my new friend, Rachel, came over. She was just here in the morning yesterday as Dave had another little procedure on his face yesterday afternoon (he's OK). Today, her dad took off to hang out with her but the rest of this week and next, she will be with me while he is working. She is 18 and a real sweetie! Our big outing yesterday was to Wal-Mart - whoo! I will be taking pictures while she here and putting them up here so her mom can see what all we are doing while she is visiting. I know we are going to a have a LOT of fun! :o) They didn't get to be together yesterday, but Kendie and Emee are REALLY looking forward to her being here in the afternoons when they get out of school. Better run - hope everyone out there has a Terrific Tuesday!

0 things that make me smile: