Sunday, January 4, 2009

Camera!!

I don't think that I shared on here that I got that new camera that I was wanting for Christmas!!! SO excited! I actually got it a bit early & that is what I took the picture with for our Christmas card (that went out on New Year's Eve day!). Dave wanted me to have it early so I would have a little time to play with it before we left for Houston and Christmas morning. It is a good thing too since I have never had a REAL camera (SLR), I needed a few days to familiarize myself with it before I was consumed with trying to get toys out of packaging. (I have said it before but do they really have to make the toys so that you have to have a degree in engineering to get the doll out? Do they have that much trouble with theft of Hannah Montana's brush??) Anyway, it was one of the best presents ever - part of the reason is because I know that I will really put it to good use taking better pictures of the girlies' events - thank you to Dave and his parents for getting it for me. Dave & I are taking a photography class at the community college (starts 1/22) so that we can really learn the ins and outs of it all - I'll let you know how that goes! Did I say that I LOVE it & am so excited?? Now I am researching the best LENS for the money!! :o)

**I finally got a reply from Slide & they think they have put the SS on my account but I am too tired to even look at it tonight...hopefully tomorrow...**

0 things that make me smile: