Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Last Few Days...







Rachel & I have been getting along great (I think) and having a lot of fun. I think she likes me but I KNOW she likes it after 1:30 when we pick Kendie up!! Monday morning we pretty much stayed home and she looked at Kendie's new Wizard of Oz pop-up book - which she LOVES! It has "Emerald" glasses with it and she really likes them! We went to WalMart too - pretty uneventful! Wednesday, we went to Brush With Art and she painted a horse. She was going to do a bumblebee too, but got kind of tired so we decided to wait on that! She & Kendie played until it was time to get "the sisters" and then we got ready for Emee's ice skating. The girlies had LOTS of fun at the ice rink - LOTS more fun with Rachel than without! You can see that Rachel & Kendie just LOVE to be together! Also, here are some pics of Kendie with NO front teeth!

0 things that make me smile: