Monday, January 12, 2009

Skating!






Last night we had Skate Night with our church. I took my new camera and tried to take lots of pictures. I still don't know a lot about the manual setting so I just stay with the automatic ones. I am reading a book and hope to learn LOTS in our class (it starts on the 22nd). If some of the pictures look "foggy" - that's because it is - they had a smoke machine on!! We had lots of fun and I don't think anyone had to go to the hospital this year! Thanks to our church for providing us with such a fun night!!

1 things that make me smile:

Anonymous said...

hi kay! its lauren from the photography class. your daughters are so beautiful and you story is inspiring! ive been sitting here reading all of you stories and i just love all of them! i would love to help you with photoshop or anything at all! my number is 336-0802. See you thursday!

Lauren:)