Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Long Awaited Slideshow!



A big thank you to Leslie at Slide for getting this to load for me!! Here are a "few" of the pictures - we took a LOT since we were both playing with the new camera! I think that we hit the highlights - we did do a few things without the camera: lunch with people I have met on the internet that have also had Acoustic Neuroma surgery, our favorite Mexican food place (Lupe's - YUM!), Rockets game that they won in double overtime and probably much more that I am not remembering right now! Once again, thanks to Grandma & Granddad for making our week there wonderful and to Mimi for all of our great gifts here - the scooters were a HUGE hit!!!

I just pulled Kendie's 2nd top front tooth so I'll have to get some pictures of that! This tooth has been loose since long before Christmas (& the other one that she lost in Houston). I kept telling her that all I wanted for Christmas was for her to lose her 2 front teeth! I finally got my wish!

2 things that make me smile:

Debbi said...

Kay, the slide shows are GREAT!! I am so impressed with your technical savvy! Your blog is a work of art - and so are you!

Debbi

baldsue said...

Great pix. Love those striped pjs!