Friday, January 2, 2009

More trouble...

I spent a LOT of time day before yesterday making a slideshow of EVERYTHING we did over the holidays (I spent a bunch more time than I should have) & then it wouldn't work when I tried to load it on here. The WORST thing is that when I went back to my Slide account, they have NO RECORD of it!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!! Anyway, we have the code that I copied & pasted (I had saved it twice) on another tab & have e-mailed the Slide people. I am hoping that somehow I can take that code and put it somewhere (where they tell me) so all my work is not lost!! Anyway, that is why I haven't posted - we are kind of afraid to do anything because we don't want to lose all that work!! Wish us luck!

2 things that make me smile:

RaisingRowdyBoys, Missy said...

I hate that--I feel ur pain!!

Anonymous said...

Madeline is going to take ice skating. Which one of your girls takes and when do you take?
kristel s
piggiemommie@hotmail.com