Thursday, July 31, 2008

Weekend

We will be going to Oklahoma tomorrow for my Family Campout. It really isn't a campout anymore, but I guess it started that way. Now we stay in a big "lodge" that accommodates us all. The girlies LOVE it and it is good to get to "catch up" with everyone. We usually have it in September, but are trying it before school starts this year. More people from farther away are getting to come, but I am afraid it is going to be VERY hot!! I'm sure I will have LOTS of pictures next week!

1 things that make me smile:

Anonymous said...

Hoping you all have/had a fantastic time!!!!! I know it's a hot one there... and I'm also watching the updates on Eduardo, so hoping you all are safe/sound.

BTW... you are waiting on SOMEONE to take you up on a visit there? Hmmmmmmmmmm....... if only I could pull it off soon.....

xox
Phyl