Friday, July 25, 2008

Up and Running...

We are finally back up & running after having our DSL disconnected for over a week. YES, we did pay the bill...it all started when I got a new iPhone (big splurge, but I LOVE it!). We wanted to switch all our services to the same name so we could "bundle" it together - part was in Dave's name and part in mine. No one told us that if we switched the DSL the would have to actually DISCONNECT our service and we could be w/out for up to 15 days!! Crazy! If you change on PHONE service with AT&T, they can switch it on the computer so if you want to change - change the name on the phones - MUCH easier!! Dave finally was able to straighten everything out last night after I had spent, literally hours, on the phone every day with AT&T. Just glad I have Internet back! I will update more later about all our travels and my Dr. visit...

1 things that make me smile:

Texas Dimons said...

I can't tell you the hours I have spent on the phone with AT&T...It's ALWAYS something! I wish there was a better option, but as of yet I haven't found it!