Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wednesday

Not much going on here. The girlies & I just returned from the pool and before that we went to Emee's piano lesson. They are having a little snack and then "soapies" - our new term for bath/shower that Addi picked up from camp! Tonight at church they are having the 4th of July Celebration and for dinner hamburgers & hot dogs - I plan on going early to help Vicki with the food. The girls & I are going to Fort Worth on Sunday and staying there until Thursday afternoon. We were trying to figure out a time to go and my niece was signed up for volleyball camp then so Amy suggested that Addi go with her - I know they will have so much fun! We will just hang out by their pool and have fun with cousins (& SIL) - my brother told Amy that he didn't know about that - that was a LOT of females invading their house!! :o) When we return, Dave & the little girlies will leave that Friday afternoon for Houston. Grandma & Grandad are going to keep them while I go back to Baltimore for a check-up. Addi will go with me - a Mommy/Daughter trip. Melynn will get us from the airport and we will stay with her - we are so blessed to have her in our life - what a great friend she has become. I know Addi & I will have a BLAST with her! Poor Dave has to stay here & work :o( My dryer is STILL not working (since June 6th) - I feel like the Ingall's hanging out my wash! At least it is the dryer & not the washer!! We strung a line across our backyard!! However, it has given me a great appreciation for most of the rest of the world who does that all the time and NEVER has soft towels or sheets!
That is all for now! :o) Happy 4th of July!!

1 things that make me smile:

Jules said...

Hi Kay!
What a beautiful family! Looks like they keep you going as they are supposed to! Best wishes for your checkup - An AN friend, Julie