Saturday, July 12, 2008

Fun in the Sun with Cousins...



We went to Southlake to visit my brother & sister-in-law last week and had a GREAT time staying at their house and hanging out in their pool! The cousins had a super time just being together and playing in the pool and with the Wii. We also went to two of my nephew's baseball games, but I don't have any pictures of that because I took a bunch with their camera and haven't received any from them yet..hint, hint! Addi and her cousin went to volleyball camp each morning and enjoyed that and Amy & I visited & caught some rays!! Thanks cousins for a great time!!

1 things that make me smile:

Alison said...

It was so great to see you guys! Thanks for taking time out to hang out with us! Chloe loved you, it was so sweet! Your girls are too grown up and just beautiful! And I just kept telling mom how great you look! Love you!