Friday, July 4, 2008

Backyard Camping!

The girlies have been wanting to "camp out" in the tent for a while now. Yesterday was a VERY cool day since it had rained the night before & Dave didn't have to get up & go to work today so we did it! We played "Go Fish!" for a while and then all bedded down. I made it until around 2:30 - I had been awake since 1:30 (& off & on since going to sleep). When Dave put the 2nd air mattress in, he put the plastic side up by accident so I kept "sticking" to it every time I tried to move. I decided it was silly to stay out there when I had a comfy bed inside! I knew we were having people over tonight & then watching fireworks late so I didn't want to be too tired! I'm glad I went in, glad that the girlies had so much fun, & even more glad that they have a Daddy that makes everything so fun for them!! Happy 4th of July!!

0 things that make me smile: