Friday, February 20, 2009

Twice in One Week!

Dave had already taken today off because we are going out of town again this afternoon and so we were able to go to breakfast this morning - TWICE IN ONE WEEK that we have been able to spend the day together (without kids)! We have not been out of town (ALONE)- except for surgery - in almost 3 years so we take ALL the little times we can get!! I better go get to packing!! Hope everyone has a great weekend! :o)

2 things that make me smile:

baldsue said...

Here's to hoping you're having a good time away and that you remembered to pack everything.

anissa said...

Must be a good weekend to get away! You left a message on my blog (http://thebuginmyear.wordpress.com). I would definitely like to visit with you about AN. You can email me at ajvoss@vossfamily.myrf.net and we can exchange info there. Thank you so much!