Thursday, February 12, 2009

Photography class

I am going to class here in a little while...yeah, the one that we have already sat through for 9 hours and have not even TOUCHED our cameras!! Can you believe that? It is truly amazing the things I have learned though...I won't even go there! I have made new friends and have taken some shots for homework that I would not even CONSIDER otherwise so I guess it is good. The best part is that Dave & I get to spend that time together (without kids) so even the trip to & fro is worth it!! Dave is in Houston for his mom's surgery (everything went well) today though, so he will not be going tonight. I am going to go with my new friend, Lauren, so that should be fun! :o)

1 things that make me smile:

Scott & Erica said...

keep us posted on your class. sounds like fun. scott loves taking pictures and reads and really knows what he is talking about. i just use his nice camera and nice lens and every now and then get lucky! wish i knew more though.