Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday morning...

Well, this will be another picture-less entry, but at least I am writing something down! We returned last night from Oklahoma City - we left OKC about when I was thinking we would get home but it all turned out alright anyway...It FINALLY rained here and was VERY windy (gust up to 40-60 is what they predicted ?)but the rain held off until we were one exit away from the one we take to get home. We were very thankful that we didn't have to drive in that the whole way! We had a great weekend with friends and got to watch 2 basketball games. That was the main reason for our trip - to watch our friends' daughter play ball. I was finally able to try out my new lens at the games - AWESOME! I got some pretty good shots and Courtney thought that it was pretty cool having her own personal photographer for the weekend!! We also went around the city & OU campus so Dave & I could get pictures for our photography class assignment. I would put some up here but they were of cityscapes (glad we were in a real city!), reflections of buildings and stairs - pretty exciting, huh? We did get LOCKED IN the OU stadium - that was kind of weird!! We weren't locked in too long before we found a gate that was supposed to be locked but the padlock wasn't "snapped shut" so we got out - it was still a VERY strange feeling, though! Well, I should motivate myself to go to the gym...don't want to...but DEFINITELY need to!! Happy Monday!

1 things that make me smile:

Hrissy said...

you were in Oklahoma City!! you liked the city as i read, good!! my boyfriend studied at the university there and does not like it! but living is totally different than visiting this place, for sure! i am glad you had a nice adventure!
x