Sunday, November 9, 2008

Weekend...

Even though we stayed busy this weekend, we didn't run around like we usually do so it was kind of nice! We only had 1 game yesterday - Addi basketball (25-4 we won) - and then Emee had figure skating. It was kind of more like last night - you know figure skating comes last in the line for the ice so we just have to take what we can get! We don't have a rink with ice year round so we can only have the ice when it is hockey season. In fact, there will be NO ice until the 1st or 2nd week of December - can you believe that?? It is definitely different than any sport the girlies have ever been involved in (& believe me, we've done a LOT!). It is very expensive, time consuming and COLD (freezing sitting in the stands for over an hour) but she told me again last night how much she LOVES it so that definitely makes it worthwhile!! Today after church we went to eat with some friends & then Kendie & I took a LONG nap - I think we BOTH need a nap once a week to make it through!! Addi had Cotillion (I've never known her to HATE something so bad!) & Dave was to be there with her part of the time to be her dance partner. I think it went "pretty" well. Emee & Kendie go to KidzPraize on Sundays so they are there now. I know it doesn't really seem like it to some, but this was an easy going kind of weekend for us!! :o) I think I am ready for colder weather now that we don't have as much going on (& soccer season is over!)...

0 things that make me smile: