Thursday, October 23, 2008

Some new songs...

I have been trying since BEFORE we went to Baltimore for my T3 surgery in March to change the music on this blog. I wanted to add "Good Morning Baltimore" - I thought that was pretty appropriate. However, I could not get the password to work and they would NEVER send me a new one (or address any of my concerns-NEVER heard from them) - I have been e-mailing them since March!! I tried setting up a new account, but since they already had my address - they wouldn't let me use that one again! ARRRRRR! I finally set up a new playlist a while ago using my mom's address (I knew she wouldn't be needing a playlist since she never even turns her computer on!!) and wrote the information down this time!! I never put it on here because I was so afraid I would lose everything. Well, now that I have played with adding stuff to the blog and know more how to do it - I switched it today! SNAPS for me!! Also, I have to comment on the little sign on the side. I love it and think it adds something (or I wouldn't have put it up here, would I?). I love what it says but the "Be Clean" comment cracks me up - why would they put that on there with the other stuff?? What do you think?

0 things that make me smile: