Monday, October 20, 2008



I realize that this is not the best picture in the world of us, but when I saw it, my first thought was, "Hey! My face doesn't look too bad here." You know what? I think that is probably the first time in almost 13 years that I have thought that!! Another thing is that my friend, Diane, (who took this at our Fall Festival at church) sent it with the message that said something to the effect that "there's a happy man!" I put this on the Acoustic Neuroma board and several other people made similar comments. Well, not only is he a happy man, I'm a happy lady and VERY blessed to have such a wonderful hubby who loves me and our precious daughters so much!! I love you with all my heart Dave!!

1 things that make me smile:

Dara Freed said...

Kay,

Your so beautiful inside and OUT! You look gorgeous and thank you for being so supportive in my acoustic neuroma journey. Your a constant inspiration and you are truly living a life of joy, gratitude and love. You rock! I love seeing your pics. You have created a beautiful family. loads of love, Dara