Thursday, October 23, 2008

Alone in the Universe


First, and most importantly, let me say that I certainly don't feel Alone in the Universe!! :o) A few years ago (I guess 3), we went to Houston and my nephew was doing Suessical the Musical with his school and we were able to attend. Kendie was 3 (or about to turn 3) and she LOVED it. The other kids loved it too, but she tried to sing the songs all the time. My sweet SIL sent us the soundtrack and we listen to it ALL the time (Dave finally told them they can't listen to it when he is in the car anymore - that is how much we listen to it!). It gets put up for a while and then out of the blue, Kendie will ask for it. Yesterday while we were waiting to pick the other girlies up from school, she requested it. Later, as we were driving downtown to take Emee to figure skating, "Alone in the Universe" came on. All I heard were 3 precious, little voices singing the words along with this song...I could hardly see for the tears (at least in one eye!) - it was the BEST sound in the whole, wide world!! I just had to add this song today!

1 things that make me smile:

Debbi said...

Kay, I love the song - brough tears to my eye (singular) too! Hugs to you.
Debbi